We are committed to cleaning and disinfecting all public and non-public areas within our facilities frequently in an effort to provide safe environments for our team members and our customers. We are using EPA registered disinfectants, which kill pathogens, including COVID-19. Our cleansing process is implemented every 2 to 3 hours during business operations and includes the following:
Disinfecting the facility:
- Disinfect all entry/exit points, including interior and exterior door handles and entrance mats
- Disinfect all office, waiting, break and dining areas, including refrigerators, countertops, cabinets, vending machines, etc.
- Disinfect all bathrooms and locker rooms, including sinks, toilets and urinals if applicable
- Disinfect front and back parts and service department areas, including countertops, floor mats, stools, shipping/receiving areas, etc.
Additional safety measures:
- Where possible, partitions separate parts and service counters from customers by 6′ to 8′ in accordance with the CDC Social Distancing guidelines
- Where partitions are not an option, signage reminding team members and customers to maintain safe social distancing are posted in all public areas
- Service departments will utilize sanitary gloves and disinfectant wipes to clean steering wheels, shifters and steering columns at check-in
- Service bays outfitted with disinfectant stations stocked with gloves, wipes and sprays for use to maintain the cleanliness of their work areas and the trucks in for service
- Parts delivery drivers supplied with disinfectant wipes and sprays to clean and disinfect their company vehicles at the end of each shift
We encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly throughout the day, scrubbing with soap for 20 seconds each time.
We continue to follow all CDC, State and local health official guidelines to keep our customers and our team members safe. We are closely monitoring the situation to quickly make necessary changes. If you are experiencing any flu/coronavirus type symptoms, please do not visit our locations. Contact us and we will make alternate arrangements to fulfill your trucking needs.
The CDC defines social distancing as it applies to COVID-19 as “remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.”