Bergey’s Truck Centers – Hino Certified Ultimate Dealer
Bergey’s Truck Center of Souderton, Pennsylvania has been awarded Hino Certified Ultimate Dealer status. This status is awarded to dealers that are committed to delivering unmatched customer service and efficiency for the entire lifespan of Hino ownership. This status is achieved by delivering premier standards across the entire experience:
- Inventory – We are committed to carrying inventory to support our customers Hino truck needs. We carry chassis units ready for your custom body, as well as bodied up in-stock units for quick delivery, including Hino box trucks, stake body trucks, reefer trucks, landscape trucks, utility trucks and more.
- Communication – Our sales team members are held to the highest standards in the industry. Certified Ultimate Sales professionals work to make sure you have the information you need to make an educated decision for your business.
- Training – As a Hino Certified Ultimate Dealer, our team is trained to get you back on the road using services like Hino INSIGHT and HinoCare – Keeping Customers on the Road.
- Inventory – As a Certified Ultimate Dealers we carry more inventory in parts for top level service and repair/replace items to ensure that you have the part when you need it.
- Delivery – As always, we will deliver your parts for free. Our truck delivery team offers two deliveries each day to get you the part faster.
- Rapid Evaluation – We are committed to evaluating your truck within hours of it arriving at our dealership so you can make informed business decisions.
- Training – The Hino Master Elite training program is one of the toughest qualifications for service staff in the industry. Certified Ultimate service teams are trained in Rapid Evaluation, Hino’s highest level of training.
- Communication – Information is power – and that information can help to maximize your truck uptime. Certified Ultimate service teams feed data to Hino INSIGHT as they perform services – you’re notified in real-time – you know exactly where you stand every step of the way. Now you can make decisions on resource allocation faster.
Bergey’s Truck Centers was excited when Hino announced this dealer classification as these processes are in line with our dealerships existing practices that are focused on Keeping Customers on the Road. Hino has given this status to twenty-four dealers nationwide, including just four dealers in Pennsylvania.
Bergey’s Truck Centers has been Keeping Customers on the Road since 1924 in southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Bergey’s Truck Centers is a certified dealer for Mack, Volvo, Hino, Isuzu and Fuso commercial trucks offering full-service commercial truck solutions. Bergey’s delivers new and used truck sales, truck leasing and rental programs, medium duty and heavy duty truck repair for all makes and models, $15+ Million in parts inventory with free parts delivery, a truck body shop, as well as partnering with Bergey’s Commercial Tire Centers to serve all your commercial truck needs.